“Prevention Is Better Than Cure” is the motto adapted. Your teeth can and should last a lifetime. Prevention and early detection are key in avoiding costly and painful dental treatment. Prevention begins with the control of plaque and calculus, the main cause of decay and gum disease.
The most important steps in maintaining oral health and preventing tooth decay are regular brushing and a balanced diet.
We at future dental india believe in educating the patient first about their oral well being. This has always been our priority so come to us to have a honest , unconditional and unbiased opinion regarding your oral health.
Using words alone to describe complex dental procedures doesn’t work.
It can lead to confusion, repetition, uncertainty, wasted time, embarrassment and, in the worst case scenario, legal liability.
The key to making dental treatment run smoothly is communication.
Through our special schemes you can avail FREE PERIODIC CHECK UPS FOR LIFETIME. periodic examination is the key to good oral hygiene maintainence. So don’t hesitate to ask about various ongoing schemes. Be a part of our programme to make India smile.
To know more about our scheme contact us or visit to your nearest care centre
These are intrinsic part of any dental treatment . At future dental we use latest technology to get diagnostic x rays that is known as R.V.G. With very less exposure it is the safest and the best way for diagnosis.
With our ongoing scheme you can avail X RAYS FREE FOR LIFETIME.
To know more about the scheme contact us or visit the nearest dental care centre
Though considered not important by many it is one of the intrinsic part of dentistry .We at future dental provide diet counseling FREE to all our patients.
Oral Prophylaxis, commonly known as “Professional cleaning” involves the use of ultrasonic scalers to detect and remove deposits of plaque on the teeth. This is usually done for a thorough evaluation of dental health status.
The top surfaces of your teeth – where the chewing takes place – aren’t smooth and flat. They are cris-crossed with tiny hills and valleys – called pits and fissures. One method of preventing cavities from developing in the pits and fissures is to seal them off with a special varnish called a pit and fissure sealant.
Topical fluoride application on the teeth is proven to be one of the most effective ways to retard, arrest, and even reverse early cavities. It is also highly effective in preventing initial decay.it is generally done in young children and toddlers who have high risk of caries development.
Direct Fillings including Amalgams Glass Ionomers and Composite Fillings,COSMETIC FILLINGS
Done in the region of caries where the decay has not yet reached the soft tisuue called the pulp in the teeth.we at future dental do it in the best possible way to make your tooth regain its natural look and function.WE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN DOING COSMETIC FILLINGS FOR THE FRONT TEETH.
Root Canal treatments inclusive of Single Day Treatments
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE. There is nocomparable alternative to natural tooth so saving a tooth is the best option since the advent of root canal treatment. WITH GROWING AWARENESS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE GO FOR THIS TREATMENT RATHER THAN REMOVAL OF TOOTH. WE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN SINGLE DAY ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
Root canal treatment is the removal of the infected soft tissue within the tooth and its replacement by an artificial inert ‘filling’ material. This procedure basically saves the tooth and eliminates dental pain.
Crown and Bridge inclusive of Porcelain Jacket Crowns, Metal Free Crowns, Laminates
A crown is a rigid cap, which restores a tooth to its ideal anatomic contours and function, whilst at the same time, protecting the underlying tooth. A crown may be used to improve appearance incase of abnormal shaped, malaligned or rotated tooth.a crown is always necessary after a tooth undergoes a root canal treatment.
Dental bridge is one of a number of alternatives to fill a gap created by a missing tooth (or teeth). Dental bridge is a custom-made false tooth or teeth that are permanently placed between two healthy teeth, filling in the area left by a missing tooth or teeth. The bridge is held in place by crowns placed on the healthy teeth on each side of space to be filled.
WE AT future dental PROVIDE BEST QUALITY CROWNS AN BRIDGES AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE . BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN VALUING OUR CLIENT’S TIME AND MONEY.
We specialised in 1 Day Root Canal, Implant, Ceramic , Zircon, Procera, CAD CAM Crown & Bridges.
Maryland Bridge Preparation
Maryland bridges also called resin-bonded bridges. A metal framework supports Maryland bridges. Metal wings on each side of the bridge are bonded to the back of existing teeth.
One of the noval way to replace your lost tooth is an implant
Implant is a small, sturdy, titanium post that acts as the root structure would for a natural tooth – replacement of tooth roots. Dental implant can be placed into your upper or lower jawbone. These implant fuses with your jawbone and forms a secure foundation for the new tooth replacement. Once in place, the implant can be used to attach different types of dental restorations, such as crowns, bridges or over-dentures just like roots hold natural teeth in place. Implants are very durable and can last a lifetime. They require the same maintenance as natural teeth; this includes brushing, flossing and regular dental check-ups. We at future dental use FDA CE APPROVED IMPLANTS FOR BETTER PATIENT ACCEPTANCE AND GOOD QUALITY STANDARDS. We have a in house as well as a visiting implantologist.
Full and Partial Dentures, immediate denture delivery after extractions, relining and denture repairs
entered the subconscious level. They may be removable or fixed appliances.
A space maintainer is a removable or fixed appliance designed to maintain an existing space. Space maintainers are usually fitted in children when they have lost baby teeth early. The gap left from losing this tooth needs to be held open for the permanent tooth to erupt in the correct position.
Guiding and Motivating for prevention of Dental Problems
It is generally said that children lacking parental care, love and affection resort to this habit. Thus the parents should provide the child with adequate love and affection. Also the child’s attention should be diverted to other things as games and toys. The dentist and the parents should together work to motivate the child to discontinue the habit.
They are basically reminding appliances that assist the child who is willing to quit the habit but is not able to do so as the habit has.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. These includes treatment of different conditions:
- Over Crowding
- Deep Overbite
- Open Bite
- Overjet or Upper Protruding Teeth
- Underbite or Lower Protruding Jaw
- Cross Bite Spaces in Between Teeth
Orthodontist requires professional skill in the design, application and control of corrective appliances, such as braces and retainers, to bring teeth, lips and jaws into proper alignment and to achieve facial balance.
Extractions, Impactions, TMJ Examination, Periodontal ( Gum) Surgeries, Minor oral Surgery Procedures, Bone Correction treatment (Osteotomy ) and Excision of Pericoronitis.
An Enhance Dental dentist has been specially trained in the correct procedures to securely bond beautiful Tooth Jewellery. You have a choice of crystal jewels set in 24 carat gold or solid 24 carat gold in varying sizes and shapes.
Whether you want it for your wedding, to look younger or just because you deserve it, beautiful tooth jewellery will change your life for the better.
8 REASONS WHY OUR TOOTH JEWELLERY IS THE BEST CHOICE
- The jewellery does not tarnish, corrode or wear down.
- Only dentally researched and tested tooth jewellery is used.
- The tooth jewellery is securely bonded with a certified dental adhesive to tooth enamel. Only dentists are able to correctly and safely bond to tooth enamel and carry out the procedure responsibly. We use strict procedures for correct placement, adhesion and sterilisation methods that protects your safety and investment.
- We can offer you an exclusive 5 year guarantee.
- You can place a single piece or multiple pieces of tooth jewellery on one or several teeth.
- The procedure is totally painless and the tooth is not damaged in any way. The tooth jewellery does not cause any harm to the lip, cheek or gum.
- We only use jewellery that is accredited and specifically designed to be bonded to teeth.
- Unlike a tattoo or body piercing the tooth jewellery can be easily removed or changed by a dentist and your tooth will not be damaged.
Post Op Care
- Bite down firmly on the gauze placed in your mouth where your teeth extracted. Keep this in place at least for 30 minutes to help stop the bleeding and keep saliva away from the extraction site. Change every 30 minutes or as needed until bleeding has stopped.
- You can also decrease pain and swelling by applying an ice pack-20 minutes on, 20 minutes off-for the first six hours following the extraction.
- Add water used for drinking should be boiled and cooled.
- Do not rinse your mouth for 24 hours. After 24 hours begin rinsing with mouthwash.
- Do not smoke, spit or use soda straws for two to three days.
- If antibiotics were prescribed , continue to take them for the indicated length of time symptoms and signs of infection are gone.
- Relax as much as possible and avoid all strenuous activities for the first 24 hours.
- Once the numbness has worn off, you should eat, as nourishment is important. Limit your diet to soft foods like yogurt, soft soups, ice cream, or soft-cooked eggs.
- Drink at least eight large glasses of water or fruit juice each day.
- The space left by the tooth will feel a bit strange to you at first. Eventually, new bone and into the gap left by the extraction.
Revolutionising dental lasers in improved patient care
Lasers that make life a whole lot easer.
Lasers today are the hottest topic in dentistry. With laser technology becoming affordable, lasers have caught the imagination of dentists worldwide due to enormous benefits it brings to the patients. Lasers offer an opportunity to realize treatments that are faster, cleaner and more acceptable to patients. Lasers offer patients anesthetic-free procedures with little post operative discomfort, blood free incision, immediate disinfection and fast recovery.
The ever increasing range of laser treatments includes:
- Aesthetic and conservative dentistry
- Oral surgery
Advantages of laser dentistry
- Less overall chair time per procedure
- Often no need for anesthetic, so quicker and simpler procedures.
- Little or no bleeding, faster recovery, less infection, fewer stitches.
- Full range of high precsion,soft tissue treatments.
- Greater patient acceptance of treatment
- Faster healing
- Less fatigue for dentist and happier patients
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Removal of fibromas and hyperplasia
- Removal of granulation tissues
- Implant exposure
- Apthous ulcers and herpes
- Hemostatic assistance
- Gingival troughing for crown impression
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy
- Sulcular debridement
- Incising and drainage of abscess
- Crown lengthening
- Periodontics closed curettage
- Desensitization of hypersensitive teeth
- Oral pappilectomy
- Oral lesions
- Root canals
- Teeth whitening